A solution approach to big data regarding parameter estimation problems in predictive analytics model
- 1Department of Computer Science and Applications, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya India
- 2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 8, Issue (1), Pages 1-8, June,20 (2020)
The existence of big data is everywhere because of social media and business organizations move forwards into online services. Big data is not just a considering volume of data, it is a concept which explains about the gathering, organizing, analyzing the data and extract information from those data sets. Big data analytics concept used in our daily life for various purposes such as weather forecasting, market trends and deals with heterogeneous data. The problem of parameter estimation in big data may be looked upon into three aspects volume, variety and velocity which are known as 3Vs. In big data environment, the users are receiving and sending variety of data (text, images, videos) over the Internet due to it is a challenging task to process and getting valuable solution with minimum data processing speed. In this paper we have picked big data parameters estimation problem and proposed a prediction model to estimate big data parameter based on sampling estimation technique. The model is applicable on dynamic nature dataset. In our proposed method we have applied stratified random sampling techniques for estimate those unknown parameters and compare the result with another sampling techniques.
- Chauhan R. and Kaur H. (2015)., A Spectrum of Big Data Applications for Data Analytics., Computational Intelligence for Big Data Analysis, Vol 19, Springer, Cham, pp 165-179. ISBN: 978-3-319-16598-1
- Targio Hashem, Ibrahim Abaker, Yaqoob, Ibrar, Anuar, Nor Badrul, Mokhtar, Salimah, Gani, Abdullah, Khan, Samee Ullah (2015)., The rise of "big data" on cloud computing: Review and open research issues., Information Systems, 47, 98-115.
- Gandomi, Amir and Haider, Murtaza (2015)., Beyond the hype: Big data concepts, methods, and analytics., International Journal of Information Management, 35(2), 137-144.
- Barrachina, Duque Arantxa and O'Driscoll, Aisling (2014)., A big data methodology for categorising technical support requests using Hadoop and Mahout., Journal of Big Data, 1(1), 3-11.
- Alim, Abdul and Shukla, Diwakar (2018)., Big Data: Myth, Reality and Parametric Relationship., International Journal of Advanced in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences, 8(3), 1235-1244.
- Kune, Raghavendra, Konugurthi, Pramod, Agarwal, Arun, Rao, C., and Buyya, Rajkumar (2015)., The Anatomy of Big Data Computing., Software: Practice and Experience, 46(1), 79-105.
- Khan, Nawsher, Alsaqer, Mohammed, Shah, Habib, Badsha, Gran, Ahmad Abbasi, Aftab & Salehian, Solmaz (2018)., The 10 Vs, Issues and Challenges of Big Data., Proceeding in International Conference on Big Data and Education. Honolulu, HI, USA, 09th-11th March, pp 52-56. ISBN: 978-1-4503-6358-7
- Bikakis, N. (2018)., Big Data Visualization Tools., Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies, Springer, Cham. ISBN: 978-3-319-77525-8
- Shukla, Diwakar and Singh Thakur, Narendra (2014)., Imputation Methods in Sampling., Aman Prakashan Sagar, India. pp 129-148, ISBN:978-93-80296-31-9.
- Shukla, Diwakar and Rajput, Y.S. (2010)., Graph Sampling., Aman Prakashan Sagar, India. pp 1-176, ISBN: 978-93-80296-03-6.
- Cochran, William G. (1977)., Sampling Techniques., John & Sons, USA, pp 1-442. ISBN: 0-471-16240-X
- Nguyen, Trong Duc, Shih, Ming-Hung and Srivatava, Divesh (2019)., Stratified Random Sampling from Streaming and Stored Data., Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), 26th-29th March, pp 25-36. ISBN: 978-3-89318-081-3
- Sivarajah, U., Kamal, M. M., Irani, Z., & Weerakkody, V. (2017)., Critical analysis of Big Data challenges and analytical methods., Journal of Business Research, 70, 263-286.
- Yang, Zhao-Xia and Zhu, Ming-Hua (2019)., A Dynamic Prediction Model of Real-Time Link Travel Time Based on Traffic Big Data., Proceeding in International Conferece on Intelligent Transporation, Big Data & Smart City (ICITBS). 330-333, DOI: 10.1109/ICITBS.2019.00087
- Adebiyi, Ayodele, Adewumi, Aderemi and Ayo, Charles (2014)., Stock price prediction using the ARIMA model., Proceedings - UKSim-AMSS 16th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, UKSim, Changsha, China, China, 12th - 13th Jan, pp 105-111.
- Peng, Zhihao (2019)., Stocks Analysis and Prediction Using Big Data Analytics., Proceeding in International Conference on Intelligent Transportation, Big Data & Smart City (ICITBS), Changsha, China, China, 12th - 13th Jan, pp 309-312.
- Hashemian, M. S., Abkar, A. A., & Fatemi, S. B. (2004)., Study of sampling methods for accuracy assessment of classified remotely sensed data., In International congress for photogrammetry and remote sensing, pp. 1682-1750. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/252668114_STUDY_OF_SAMPLING_METHODS_FOR_ACCURACY_ASSESSMENT_OF_CLASSIFIED_REMOTELY_SENSED_DATA. Accessed on 10.11.19.
- Chen, Min, Mao, Shiwen and Liu, Yunhao (2014)., Big Data: A Survey., Mobile New App, 19(2), 171-209.
- Lee, Jae-Gil and Minseo, Kang (2015)., Geospatial Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities., Big Data Research, 2(2), 74-81.
- Feng, Mingchen, Zheng, Jiangbin, Han, Yukang, Ren, Jinchang and Liu, Qiaoyuan (2019)., Big Data Analytics and Mining for Crime Data Analysis Visualization and Prediction., In IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp 106111-106123. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2930410
- Venkatesh, R., Balasubramanian, C. and Kaliappan, M. (2019)., Development of Big Data Predictive Analytics Model for Disease Prediction using Machine learning Technique., Journal of Medical Systems, 43(8), 1-8.
- Amir Gandomi and Murtaza Haider (2015)., Beyond the hype: Big data concepts methods and analytics., International Journal of Information Management, 35(2), 137-144.