Implementation of DNA cryptosystem using Hybrid approach
- 1Swami Shri Swaroopanad Saraswati Mahavidyalaya, Hudco, Bhilai, CG, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 6, Issue (3), Pages 1-7, April,20 (2018)
Data security is one of the important aspects of network security so we need encryption algorithm to increase data security like DNA Cryptography. This paper mainly focuses on implementation of the DNA cryptosystem with the use of AES and keys management using RSA algorithm and also verification of data at other side. The system has been implemented in java using NETBEANS IDE 8.2.
- Thakur J. and Kumar N. (2011)., DES, AES and Blowfish: Symmetric key cryptography algorithms simulation based performance analysis., International journal of emerging technology and advanced engineering, 1(2), 6-12.
- Soni S., Agrawal H. and Sharma M. (2012)., Analysis and comparison between AES and DES Cryptographic Algorithm., International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology, 2(6), 362-365.
- Kumar Yogesh, Munjal Rajiv and Sharma Harsh (2011)., Comparison of Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography with Existing Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures., International Journal of Computer Science and Management Studies, 11(3), 60-63.
- Posch K.C. and Posch R. (1995)., Designing a new encryption method for optimum parallel performance., Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, 1995. ICAPP 95. IEEE First ICA/sup 3/PP., IEEE First International Conference, IEEE, 2, 849-854.
- Pant V. and Kumar A. (2016)., DNA Cryptography an New Approach to Secure Cloud Data., International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 7(6), 890-895.
- Javheri S. and Kulkarni R. (2014)., Secure Data Communication Using DNA based Cryptography in Mobile Adhoc Network., International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 3(9), 1504-1508.
- Microsoft (2017)., Secret Key Exchange., http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc962035.aspx. 12/04/2017
- Mokhtarnameh R., Muthuvelu N., Ho S.B. and Chai I. (2010)., A Comparison Study on Key Exchange-Authentication protocol., International Journal of Computer Applications, 7(5), 5-11.