Anti-phishing approach using TEA, steganography and MD5 algorithm
- 1Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, CG, India
- 2Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, CG, India
- 3Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, CG, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 5, Issue (2), Pages 1-5, March,20 (2017)
Phishing is an endeavor by an individual, to theft the individual data of user, for example: secret word, Visa number and client id and so on. Phisher sends email to their victim and that email contain connection of fake site that resembles as original site and client experience that connection and enter their own data. It is used by phisher for profit, relates with cash and other false movement. This exploration work is to solve the issue of phishing by combining as to tiny encryption algorithm (TEA), Steganography and MD5 calculation. Before send their own data client will give security to their information. To begin with TEA, it encode the data , second level security is to conceal that encrypted data behind the photo using LSB steganography method furthermore utilizing MD5 estimation to give acceptance from client side and to check the honesty of data. Server will have the mechanism to decrypt the personal information of the client. By joining these method phishing assault can prevent. It will give confidentiality and also validation to the information of clients.
- Vaidya S., Zarkar S., Bharambe Achal N., Tadvi A. and Chavan T. (2015)., Anti-Phishing Structure Based on Visual Cryptography and RSA Algorithm., International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 20(4), 209-213.
- Stallings William (2006)., Cryptography and Network Security principles and practices., Pearson education, South Asia, 1-680. ISBN: 978-81-7758-774-6.
- Gaurav Mishra M. and Jain A. (2012)., Anti-Phishing technique: A Review., International Journal of Engineering Research and application, 2(2), 350-355.
- Kumar N., Kumar S. (2015)., Anti-Phishing software at DMOZ., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-phishing_ software. 15/11/2015.
- Shoeb M. and Gupta V.K. (2013)., A cryptanalysis of the tiny encryption algorithm in key generation., International journal of communication and computer technologies, 1(5), 123-128.
- Tyagi V. (2012)., Data hiding in image using least significant bit with Cryptography., International journal of Advanced Research in computer science and software engineering, 2(4), 120-123.
- Sing S. and Agarwal G. (2010)., Use of image to secure text message with the help of LSB replacement., International Journal of applied engineering research, 1(2), 200-205.
- James D. and Philip M. (2012)., A Novel Anti phishing framework based on visual cryptography., International Journal of Distributed and Parallel System, 3(1), 207-218.
- Hou Y.C. (2003)., Visual Cryptography for color images., The Journal of the pattern recognition society, 36(7), 1619-1629.
- Mishra D.P. (2007)., Notes on Cryptography., Department of Computer Science & Engg. B.I.T., Durg.
- Gaurav Mishra M. and Jain A. (2012)., A Preventive Anti-Phishing Technique using Code Word., International Journal of Computer Science and Informational Technologies, 3(3), 4248-4250.