Approximate Matching with Two Dimensional Contexts Free Grammars
- 1Deparatment of Computer Science and Engineering, BIT, Durg, CG, India
- 2Deparatment of Computer Science and Engineering, BIT, Durg, CG, India
- 3Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, CG, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 4, Issue (4), Pages 19-23, April,20 (2016)
This paper introducesapproximation algorithm for matching a given text array approximately with text arrays generated by two dimensional Context Free Grammars. The CYK algorithm is extended for checking membership in 2D Context Free Languages. The algorithm outputs the minimal cost of finding such a match.
- Myers G. (1995)., Approximately matching context-free languages., Information Processing Letters, 54(2), 85-92.
- Siromoney G., Siromoney R. and Krithivasan K. (1972)., Abstract families of matrices and picture languages., Computer Graphics and Image Processing, 1(3), 284-307.
- Siromoney G., Siromoney R. and Krithivasan K. (1973)., Picture languages with array rewriting rules., Information and Control, 22(5), 447-470,
- Subramanian K.G., Pan L., Lee S.K. and Nagar A.K. (2009)., P Systems and Context-free 2D Picture Languages., Fourth International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing IEE, 1-5.
- Reghizzi S.C. and Pradella M. (2008)., A CKY parser for picture grammars., Information Processing Letters 105, 213-217.